You may be one of those people who is completely against all things Christmas until after Thanksgiving. It’s alright if you are–you’re just not allowed to get mad at me because I’m not the same! I’m not oppressive in my early celebrating (well, I am to my husband…our house is mostly decorated and I made him watch Elf with me on Sunday…), so I only listen to Christmas music by myself between Halloween and Thanksgiving. After that though, all bets are off. If there is Christmas music on in my car, you will either listen to it or not ride with me. End of story.
So anyway, I know Christmas isn’t really about getting gifts (at all), and Thanksgiving hasn’t happened yet, and maybe I’m a little old to be making a list for Santa, but I thought I’d share some products that would be on my list hypothetically if I made one*. So here you go–my Christmas list for 2013!
1) Being in the wedding business, I’ve found I need the next year’s calendar sooner than normal people. I’ve had a 3-year calendar similar to this one on my wall for…well 3 years now, and it’s been so helpful! Also, I need a new one.
2) I am trying to reduce the size of my wardrobe (so I have two shirts on here…right. I said trying), so anything that can help make an item more flexible really helps! These pretty shoe clips from Ban.do would take my everyday flats and vamp them up with no effort at all. I also love their flower shoe clips–adorable.
3) I’ve been increasing my love for cooking awesome food for awhile now, and I’ve heard so many good reviews about the Plenty Cookbook I couldn’t not put it on my list! Also, it has pretty pictures in it, so I’m sold.
4) You can never have too many mugs, right? False, we have too many in our house already…but I can’t help it, I love them! And this one from Life is Good is so awesome…and green…and awesome.
5) All of my friends seem to be reading Jesus Calling, and it seems like it’s about time I read it too. I have a reading plan that I do on YouVersion every day, but it’s nice to have a devotional as well. From what I’ve heard, you can’t go wrong with this one.
6) This Q&A book not only looks adorable, but it also seems like a fun way examine each day and keep track of how you grow from year to year. They also have one just for couples–so great!
7) If you know me well, you know that I’m a sucker for any top that’s cream or gray and flowy or loose. This one from ModCloth looks like something I would wear every day in the Fall and Winter. So, I need it, right?
8) Lately I’ve been a little embarrassed when I get out my wallet to pay for things. Mostly because what I have is not actually a wallet, it’s a small, tattered, Vera Bradley coin purse that served me well through college, but should probably be replaced soon with something more classic and classy. I love this one from Fossil. And because I’m indecisive, I also love this one, and this one.
9) Candles are regularly lit in our house. We entertain a lot, so I like to have a candle burning while people are over to make the house smell nice! This one from Anthropologie is an all time favorite of mine. It has a sort of orange sherbet smell to it that is light and wonderful! Also, who doesn’t love mercury glass?
10) More from Life is Good–I love all of their clothes. This long sleeved shirt is adorable, a little sassy, and probably really soft too. I’ll take it!
I hope you enjoyed my wishlist for this year! Let’s be honest, I probably won’t be getting most of this, but it’s fun to dream right?
Happy Tuesday again, have a fun one!
* ok, so I really did make a list, but it’s not for Santa, it’s for my parents and in-laws who need people to spoil :)