So it’s go time for Beth’s wedding–I can’t wait! Here are the many photos I took this week :)
1) My go-to snack these days: shaved coconut, dark chocolate chips, and sliced almonds. I’m aware that I’m a rabbit…or a bird…or something haha
2) This weekend, my little cousin graduated from high school! We stayed at their house, and Colin and I used these cute mugs with her and her siblings’ faces on them. I love them!
3) I found Colin studying the maps in our hallway one night this week–no this photo is not posed at all. What a cutie :)
4) We had a relaxing, rainy Memorial Day full of coffee and good books. The only thing better would have been the beach!
5) So much rain! I love the way it looks on the leaves outside our kitchen window.
6) My friend, Stephanie, is really cool. She’s a 6th grade teacher who’s classroom is Harry Potter themed! For the end of the school year, they had a “Harry Potter Day” for which she made pumpkin pasties, butter beer, and chocolate frogs. She dropped off some extras at our house with this sweet note :)
7) Bethany’s fiance, Ostin, sent me this hilarious picture of her (soon to be “their”) dog, Riley this week! He captioned it “Summer Grizz” and I laughed for a long long time!
8) Our youth group had a “color war” to celebrate the last day until Fall, and it was awesome! I didn’t participate, but I did get a few cool pictures!
9) I’ve essentially moved in with Bethany’s family so I can help wrap up wedding things. I haven’t packed this many bags since Colin and I got married!
I hope your weekend is spectacular! Bethany gets married on Sunday and I have another friend getting married on Saturday :) I promise I’ll share photos when I can!