“Oh come on
It was right here all along
What you’re looking for is never gone
How did we do this, we’re here
Hold me close and hold me near”
1) Fall fall fall fall fall fall :)
2-32) Whew! That was a lot of photos. My aunt and uncle were in Monterey for work 2 weekends ago, so we drove down to visit them and explore. We had the best time driving the coast (including the 17 mile drive through Pebble Beach) and eating great food with them! They’ve been coming here every year for a long time, so they actually showed us around all the cool places. My favorite was Point Lobos State Reserve where we walked along rocky bits of coast and watched one of the most beautiful sunsets I’ve ever seen. We found so many places to take friends and family when they visit us! Thanks, Jack and Angela!
Some days Most days Bozeman wants to snuggle like this all day long–sweet little guy!
34) Haha, we went to World Market to pick out some dining room chairs last week, and Colin asked me to take a photo of him in this one so we could look at the scale of it when we were back in the apartment. We came back and bought it in the end :)
35) Crate & Barrel has the dreamiest, sparkliest Christmas kitchen displays! I was in there the other day and it was magical to just wander through everything.
36) One of my new favorite shops is called Hive & Hum (it’s in Santa Cruz), and I think I need this mug I found there!!!!
37) Our lovely friend, Vanessa, came to stay with us for a few days last weekend, and one of the first nights she was here was the last night for my aunt and uncle to be in town. They came up to San Jose and went to dinner and breakfast with us–it was so great! Also, this cafe sells Verve Coffee (our current favorite local coffee here in the Bay) soooooo we’ll be going back there.
38) I had my DSLR camera with me most of the time Vanessa was here, so I was pretty bad about taking phone photos. Here’s a selfie of us all by the Bixby Creek Bridge (which completely blew my mind) though! We had a blast taking her around places we’ve found and exploring new places all along the coast. She even took a few photos of Colin, Bozeman, and me that I will treasure forever (and I will probably share them on Instagram if you’d like to see)!
39) Carmel Beach….so dreamy
40) One of the last things I did with Vanessa before she left was explore the San Jose Rose Garden! If you come visit us, we will take you here–it’s beyond beautiful and it smells like magic.
41-42) What most of my days have looked like this week. It feels like there are so many things to get done before the holidays that I don’t know where to start! Also, maybe it’s just me but I’M FREAKING OUT THAT THE LAST JEDI COMES OUT IN UNDER A MONTH! I’m a little nervous about this movie (given the history of what happens in the second Star Wars movies within the trilogies), but I still cannot wait to see it. We bought our tickets as soon as they went on sale, and it feels like all I can think about is Star Wars these days :)
Wow, thank you all for your patience with me as I struggle to post every week! I’m in the process of adjusting my schedule (and my business in general), so it’s been tough to be consistent. I really appreciate you sticking around though!
This weekend we’ll be going to the Nick Mulvey concert in San Francisco and meal planning for Thanksgiving! I hope your weekend is happy!