“You can look for the signs
Don’t be afraid to close your eyes
Let it go and leave it all behind
It’s all so simple it’s just in your mind
Know that it’s waiting for you”
1-2) Haha, I asked Bethany to sit in this yellow chair at Okay Yeah so I could take a photo of her–she was not thrilled, but look at how cute she (and the decorations) is :) Seriously, if Okay Yeah and Cuppies were fused together, I would live there.
3-6) Colin’s office had their Christmas party at Vast (the restaurant at the top of the Devon Tower), and it was terrifying. Despite my serious fear of heights, we had a lovely time, and the view of OKC was pretty spectacular! Plus, we love dressing fancy :)
7) My sweet best, Chelsea, put together a little brunch-and-baking day for me and some of my dearest friends! I loved every minute of it–these ladies (and the ones who were at brunch that we didn’t get a photo with) are the loveliest!
8) SNOW! We had a brief snow day two weekends ago, and it was magic! This is the view from my friend, Steph’s, front porch :)
10) Bundled up for a chilly walk with Bozeman :)
14) While we were in Tulsa for Christmas, Colin and I stopped by the barn where we got married (4 years ago next week!). I wish we could go back and have another dance party there just for fun haha
15) The South Tulsa campus of Life.Church had fire pits outside where you could make s’mores! So fun!
16-17) We met up with Danielle and her family for the Christmas Eve service! It was fun to have a friend there even though we weren’t at our usual campus :)
18-19) Traditional family photos on Christmas Eve…my brother, cousins, and I have been taking these same photos every year for as long as I can remember! Love this crew :)
20) We got lots of lovely gifts this year, but our favorite may be the massive W flag Colin got :) Go Cubs Go!
Well, that’s all from the past two weeks for me! This weekend we’re celebrating NYE (as usual)–I hope your weekend is sparkly and inspiring! See you in 2017!