“I don’t want to look back in five years time and think ‘we could have been magnificent, but I was afraid.’ In five years I want to tell of how fear tried to cheat me out of the best thing in life, and I didn’t let it.”
1) Bethany, Chelsea, and I had our Christmas exchange brunch last weekend, and we asked Kourtni to join in after and snap a few photos of us together! One of those photos is at the bottom of this post :) It was so special to get some photos of all of us together during this season of life–especially since Chelsea had her baby just a few days later!! More on that toward the end, like I said.
2) That lovely lady in the sash is getting married tonight! I loved getting to be a part of her bachelorette dinner at Sushi Neko (which I had never tried before, it’s really good!), and I’m even more excited to attend her wedding later today. Rachel, you will be such a gorgeous bride!
3-13) Happy New Year!! We had a little party at my parents house like we did last year. It was sparkly, goofy, and really fun! I love taking photos in front of a glittery backdrop and dancing like idiots to old school hits–and confetti, I really love confetti :)
14) Hahaha, Lesa sent me this photo of her “bonding moment” with Bozeman while he was hiding in the guest bedroom at my parents’ house during our NYE party–he’s pretty shy, so he wasn’t interested in being around all the people!
15-16) Oh Oklahoma, it was 65 degrees on January 1st, so I took my yoga practice outside! It was really lovely, but of course right now our backyard is completely covered in snow haha I’m not complaining about the nice weather or the snow, just laughing at the craziness of the changes!
17-18) We stopped by Evoke for a coffee earlier this week, and I just always love the vibes/colors/light in that place!
19) This #shopsmall reusable shopping bag by Rifle Paper Co is too cute to go in the drawer :)
20) Taking down the Christmas decorations is always sad, but I do love seeing all the tinsel in piles–so sparkly!
21-22) I didn’t post this photo of my card from Chelsea telling me she was pregnant last summer, because she hadn’t announced it yet. But yesterday (on our wedding anniversary), Chelsea and Sean’s sweet boy, Townes William, was born! I haven’t met him yet, but I’m hoping to soon! I love him so much already–look at those little lips!!!
This weekend we have lots of playing in the snow and cleaning up around the house. I hope your weekend is lovely, friend!