Happy Friday, all!
I hope you have something fun planned for this weekend. That may just mean staying warm inside with a movie or a good book. It will definitely be cold, but I’m trying to convince Colin that we need to go on a hiking trip in the Wichita Mountains on Saturday. We’ll see if that actually happens or not!
I tried hard this week to take more phone photos, but I guess I didn’t try hard enough! I did decide to give you captions to the photos though, so you can actually understand the background stories. You can read the captions under the photos, they’re numbered left to right.
1) I have a bad habit of not taking breaks when I work from home, or if I do take a break it will be something that still involves looking at a screen like Pinterest. I caught myself in this earlier this week, so I took a break to Anthropologie (dangerous) and found bundles of pretty things…per usual.
2) We celebrated my grandma’s 75th birthday this weekend in downtown Tulsa–it was lovely!
3) My friend, Chelsea Rose, looked extra pretty when we and some friends went to Waffle Champion for lunch the other day!
4) This wood has been in our backyard since Friendsgiving. I wish we had a real fireplace so we could split it and burn it inside, but alas…
5) Our lifegroup talked about lust this week, which meant the ladies split off and went to the top of Jessica’s apartment to have our discussion while overlooking our lovely skyline.
6) As I said before, I’ve been trying to take better breaks this week. I took a blanket and The Chronicles of Narnia to our backyard, and it’s safe to say that will have to be a standard break of mine from now on.
Happy Weekend, stay warm!