“Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”
1) Bozeman has gotten more and more cuddly recently–this photo was taken while he was sitting on my lap at my desk chair. I love that little guy.
2) Yum! I finally tried The Loaded Bowl food truck after following them on Instagram and getting their vegan cheese sauce from the grocery store for about a year. Their stacked enchiladas with roasted potatoes and grilled green beans did not disappoint!
3-5) More Cubs games at Skinny Slims. Guys, it’s still been true that we’ve only won the games when Brian has been at Skinnys! Go Cubs Go!
6) My cousins, Mike and Lacie, were in town this weekend with their sweet son, Kolten! We didn’t get to see them too much, but it was great to spend the time with them that we did have. :)
7) Well, we found these two homeless puppies in our neighborhood, and we’ve been taking care of them for the past few days while we try to find them a home! They are brother and sister, and they are so sweet. They’re also taking over the rest of this phone dump, since that’s most of what I’ve taken photos of this week.
8) Watching a Cubs game (we lost that one) at our house with all the puppies….and Blake’s face when he saw I was taking a photo haha
9) More morning snuggles with Bozeman…and the 4th Harry Potter book :)
10) They’ve been wearing each other out
11) They’ve been wearing me out too–having two baby puppies and Bozeman in the house has meant endless streams of tea and coffee for me this week. And I’m still
12) More sleeping dogs haha
Really though, these pups are adorable but I’m so so tired. I’m hoping we find them a good home soon! This weekend we will be doing our very best to r e s t since we have been failing at that recently. I hope your weekend is lovely and restful too!