Friday Phone Dump
“Here we are as in olden days
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us once more
Through the years we all will be together
If the fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough
So have yourself a merry little Christmas now”
1) We had Colin’s work Christmas party two Friday’s ago, and several of us went to one of my favorite bars afterward. It was so festive! We had the loveliest time :)
2-3) Pretty San Jose
4) Excuse our dog-hair covered broom, but Y’ALL! I RESCUED A HUMMINGBIRD! This little one was flying back and forth into a window in one of our stair wells, so I looked up how to help a hummingbird and grabbed the broom to save her! She was so tired from slamming into the window that she just sat here for about 10 minutes before she finally flew off and went straight to the nearest flower to eat. It was magical.
5-6) I’m telling ya, this Winter morning light is my favorite of all time forever amen.
7-8) This is what our down time looks like: yoga pants covered in dog hair with constant Bozeman snuggles :)
9-10) Colin and I have been meaning to try our local pub since we got here, and we finally went last week! It was the most cozy place, and it was made even better with cider, fish & chips, and mushy peas…insert heart eyes and England nostalgia here!
11) What my Everlane shifts look like: Bozeman and I snuggled up with a blanket and the laptop by the window…also still covered in dog hair… it just never ends haha
12) We went to the SJ Made Holiday Craft Fair this weekend to finish up our Christmas shopping, and I loved seeing this giant inflatable Santa hanging off this balcony downtown! Can you see him?!
13-14) Also finish our Christmas shopping- a trip to the used book store on a rainy rainy day. The best.
15) Our neighbors are all very festive, but these people really blew our minds. If you can’t tell, that’s a giant (probably 20’ tall) reindeer that is standing over their front walkway. Like you have to walk under it to get to the house! Respect.
16) This year has been full of Yoga With Adriene for me and I have loved it so much. I fully plan on continuing this at-home practice in 2019, and maybe I’ll also find a studio to practice at too!
17-21) Just some more cozy photos of Bozeman and our Christmas decorations :) God bless the fireplace videos on Netflix- we love them! Also, please note our v tiny Christmas tree above all the gifts! We didn’t go for a big one this year, but I’m loving this little guy- so cute.
22) How sweet is this?! I woke up this morning to a notification that I had an unexpected package waiting for me- my Christmas gift from my team at Everlane! WHAT?! It’s so perfect. I’m wearing this cozy sweatshirt now, and I have been wanting a Keep Cup for awhile now. They must also be teaming up with Santa, because they somehow knew I am in need of a new toothbrush and they knew what kind I use. Woah. Love you all, FTCX++
This weekend, we’re headed to Oklahoma for Christmas! I’m already excited (and v tired…mostly excited though) thinking about getting to be there :) I hope your holidays are fantastic and cozy and full of people you love dearly. Don’t forget to rest, too! I’ll be back with a phone dump covering our holidays on 1/4/2019, so until then
MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY NEW YEAR! MERRY EVERYTHING!